Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tommy Bahama!

Brittany (my roommate) and I are "fostering" a puppy!  Actually he has kind of become a more permanent roommate due to the fact that we love him to death and are not ready to adopt him out!  So we are keeping him together and he will probably end up earning his U.S. citizenship via one of us! :-)  His name is Tommy Bahama...

Tommy B, getting his first bath with us because he peed all over himself.  He also peed on my bed and on me in the first few days he was at our house!  Nothing like a wet bed to make you fall in love with a puppy....

He discovered my "Guide to the Dissection of the Dog" book....











And then sat down and stared at me as if to say, "I hope this isn't a guide for the dissection of me!"
 Ain't he a cute little stinker?  We just love him to death!

1 comment: